This page will be updated with links to our services approximately 1-2 days before each holy day:
- Erev Rosh Hashanah – Monday, September 6
An abbreviated High Holy Day Service led by the Rabbi and Cantorial Soloist Don Levey:
- Rosh Hashanah, 1st Day – Tuesday, September 7
This is our traditional adult service, led by the Rabbi and Cantorial Soloist Don Levey, including a brief Torah reading, sermon and sounding of the shofar by Wendy Simon-Pearson!
Get your plastic shofars ready to blow along with us! Cantorial Soloist Ben Silver will join the rabbi for this fun, music-filled service, featuring Wendy Simon-Pearson and special play featuring some of our religious school students!!
- Shofar Service – Tuesday, September 7 @ 4:00pm
Join us In Person, outdoors, wearing your mask, in the parking lot. In case of rain, we will postpone to the Tashlich service, tomorrow at the North Bridge. Recording is now available here:
- Rosh Hashanah, 2nd Day – Wednesday, September 8
Same as the 1st day of Rosh Hashanah service but with a different Torah reading and brief talks by members of all ages describing what the Temple means to them.
- Tashlich – casting off sins, Wednesday, September 8 @ 4:30pm
Symbolizing the casting-off of our sins by throwing pebbles into the water, with a lot of musical accompaniment. Led by Dan Flagg, Cantorial Soloist Ben Silver and other temple members. In Person at the North Bridge in Concord
Missed it in person? View the recording here:
- Erev Yom Kippur (Kol Nidre) – Wednesday, September 15 Our traditional Kol Nidre service onducted by the rabbi and Cantorial Soloist Don Levey. Including the chanting of Kol Nidre with a montage of Temple members’ holding the Torah.
- Yom Kippur morning – Thursday, September 16
Our traditional morning service conducted by the rabbi and Cantorial Soloist Don Levey.
Conducted by the rabbi and Cantorial Soloist Ben Silver. Have your dissolvable paper ready to write a sin on it and dissolve it in a bowl of water.
- Yizkor (Memorial Service) – Thursday, September 16
In Person Memorial service will be held outdoors in the parking lot. In case of rain this will be live streamed from the sanctuary, with only those leading the service attending in person.
RSVP to Val Jacobs at email@example.com
- Neilah – Afternoon Service – Thursday, September 16
Our traditional afternoon and concluding service conducted by the rabbi and Cantorial Soloist Don Levey, featuring readings by temple members and ending with the blowing of the shofar by Wendy Simon-Pearson.
Please note that these services are intended for members of Temple Shalom Emeth. For additional relatives or guests wishing to access these services, please have them register on our eventbrite page.