There’s something for everyone at Temple Shalom Emeth!
- Our Book Club meets at someone’s house on a monthly basis. There is always a lively discussion about the book and other topics. Members take turns suggesting books and hosting. Please see the temple announcements for upcoming meetings.
- Our monthly Ping Pong group has become a fun night of socializing at a local temple member’s house. People of all levels welcome. It is an informal night which includes a dessert intermission.
- Our walking club meets on a regular basis to walk and talk. They usually walk around Horn Pond in Woburn, the Bike Trail in Bedford and Lexington and similar locations. Please contact Rabbi Abramson if you are interested in joining.
- FAAB, our Free As A Bird empty nesters group meets quarterly at someone’s house. This is for all who do not have children, children living at home, or whose kids are grown and independent. It is a pot luck event with plenty of schmoozing and connecting with old friends and new. Great food and company! Please contact Rabbi Abramson if you are interested in being on our FAAB email list.
- Social Justice is the most active committee in our temple. It began at the end of 2016. We have attended rallies for the rights of women, immigrants, racial equality, supporting the LGBTQ+ community, climate change, ending gun violence and more. We are very involved in connecting with the interfaith community. This coming year, our main focus will be on educating ourselves and the community about antisemitism. To join our committee or to learn more, please contact Phyllis N., Social Justice Committee chair.
- And much, much more!
We would love to speak with you further. Please fill out our Contact Form below and we will be in touch with you right away!